During July, PSI ships up to 25lbs of goods to overseas staff for free. You just have to send the packages to the DC office and then e-mail the mailroom guys with an itemized content list with values.
I left a bunch of stuff in Vegas for my mum to send to me in July. She sent out the itimized list to the mailroom guys yesterday. I just got an e-mail from them asking me the value of, uhm, "used undergarments".
(cringe)
My mum apprently thought the distiction between new and previously worn underwear was important for them to know.
My friend, Stacey, suggested that this might make a great title for my memoirs: "The Value of Used Undergarments and Other Assorted Stories from the Life of Carla Lopez". I have a feeling my mum will want a cut of the royalities.
On used undergarment: 32,000 bras are needed by project uplift: http://www.upliftbras.org/
ReplyDelete--victor--