1. Friday night beers at the only place in the country where we can find Belgian beers. Everyone walks in exhausted and worn out and walks out at the end of the night silly, relaxed, and ready for another week.
2. A house party thrown by an NGO. This week it's Medicins sans Frontier, Handicap International, and some Argentinian peacekeepers. I dance a lot here. My favourite dancing happens before a shower. Life is too short to shower without music.
3. Weekend guests. My friends, Marcie and Maite (pictured) stay over most weekend nights and help me consume vast amounts of coffee on weekend mornings. I am waiting for them to wake up now in hopes that one of them feels inspired to make omelets.
2. A house party thrown by an NGO. This week it's Medicins sans Frontier, Handicap International, and some Argentinian peacekeepers. I dance a lot here. My favourite dancing happens before a shower. Life is too short to shower without music.
3. Weekend guests. My friends, Marcie and Maite (pictured) stay over most weekend nights and help me consume vast amounts of coffee on weekend mornings. I am waiting for them to wake up now in hopes that one of them feels inspired to make omelets.

No comments:
Post a Comment