Hi there. It's been a while since my last entry. Makes me feel guilty because there's no point in having a blog if you don't write anything and because blog-worthy things have happened since August. Wonderful things, like having a blast celebrating Gunner's wedding in Philadelphia with old friends from boarding school. Not-so-wonderful things like finding out through our internal jobs announcement that my boss is leaving Haiti in February - a year earlier than I had anticipated. And bizarre things, like musing about what an earthquake in DC would be like an hour before feeling one in DC. But I'm having a crisis of blog. Not sure what it's raison d'etre is. If my blog is struggling to understand it's role in the world, this doesn't bode we for me...



I think you need to get back to the zen of blogging because I sorely miss your blog when you take these hiatuses (not a word). Also, feel free to have short posts. Or posts with lots of links. It's nice to know where you are in the world, what you're doing, and to be reminded, again, that life as an ex-pat is exhilarating and the travel is fantabulous. For example, I had no idea how much I wanted to go to Curacao until your post and pictures. Also, you also have to keep posting pictures of you looking so cute all over the world (particularly in formal wear). It's awesome.
ReplyDelete