Yesterday, the malaria team's assistant approached me as I was walking between buildings with a sense of purpose. I expected her to tell me she had an urgent cheque that needs to be signed (I sign when the boss is away). But no. She came to tell me that I should consider taking Kreyol classes. I told her I was still working on my French. She ran through a string of Kreyol words I should know (which I did, because they sound like French), made me promise to try learning Kreyol, and walked away. Ok, then.
I then went out for a coffee with our Finance Director who told me he doesn't have time to read e-mails at work, then gleefully informed me that he checks them every night on the toilet.
I then went out for a coffee with our Finance Director who told me he doesn't have time to read e-mails at work, then gleefully informed me that he checks them every night on the toilet.
No comments:
Post a Comment